Master Sung Jin Park:
Dedicated to his work he strives to constantly better himself to continuously be able to provide the best education for the students. As a kind hearted man he cares for each student and cares for what they wish to accomplish. After teaching for so many years he is great with children of all ages, and will be able to give adults hands on training to maximize experience.
Background: - Military experience in the South Korean Army
- Served as a Sergeant for 2 years
- Started Tae Kwon Do at the age of 7
- Comes from a family of martial artists
- Has 15+ years teaching Taekwondo
- Came to America in 2000 from South Korea
- Taught in Kaya Martial Arts in Lake in the Hills
- Transferred to current location in 2008
Achievements: - Certified by Kukkiwon, the World Tae Kwon Do Headquarters
- 5th Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- 4th Degree Black Belt in Hapkido
- 4th Degree Black Belt in Yong Moo-Do
- Member of the Chicago Martial Arts Association (CMA)
- Certified Taekwondo Judge
- Certified Taekwondo Referee
Established in 2001 Kaya Martial Arts has been dedicated to achieving greatness by providing the best possible education. Through training students will learn so much more than just how to stay in shape. They will learn decline, self-defense, self-confidence, leadership, relationship building, responsibility, and most importantly how to become a true martial artist not just a fighter. Once one enters the school and first wears our logo on their back they are no longer a stranger, they are now a part of our family.
Here at Kaya Martial Arts the staff are experts in many fields. This includes Tae Kwon Do, Hapkido, Yongmudo, Judo, Ju-jitsu, Boxing, Weapons, Sparring, Demonstration, and has decades of experience with working with people of all ages.